We offer bespoke workshops for a range of ages and experience levels - for students, young people, community groups and artists.
Our workshops focus on practical devising and performance skills, informed by our approach to making bold and surprising theatre. We tailor our workshops to fit different groups' needs, guiding participants through accessible, structured methods for generating performance. We aim to develop confidence, communication and creative skills at all levels of experience. Workshops could take the form of a single session, intensive residency, or a weekly programme.
Titles and starting points for workshops which draw on our areas of expertise and interest could include:
- Just Add Water: strategies for quick devising
- Collisions and Constellations: creating performance from source material
- Emergency Situation: making politically conscious work
- So You Think You Can't Dance: choreography for non-dancers
- Hello My Name Is: performing as yourself
- Who's On First: double acts and creative partnerships
- Getting Lost: experimenting with your creative practice.
We also run educational sessions alongside performances or screenings of our work, from lectures/talks to Q&A sessions at schools and universities. We're always interested in designing wrap-around activities to accompany our work.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org